- At almost half the cost of an OEM replacement, the Quiet by Cobra is the only way to go!
- Externally and internally it's just like the Utility pipe, except it doesn't have the spark arrestor
- About 30% less expensive than the Utility Pipe
- Less sound equals more ground
- Shapes and sizes will vary depending upon make and model of ATV
- Not all ATV's have the option of both the Utility and Quiet Exhaust Systems
All of these systems use the stock headpipe except the Honda ATC's 70/90/110/185/185S/200/200SX/250ES Big Bear, TRX 70/250/300/400EX, and Yamaha YFM225 Moto 4, and YTM225DR/DX Tri-Moto
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**