Dunlop D404 Metric Cruiser Rear Tire
With its predicable handling characteristics, good value and a size range that fits both modern metric cruisers and many older metric bikes as well, the Dunlop D404 rear tire is undeniably a popular choice. And yet more than that, it sets the bar for which other metric cruiser tires are judged against.
- Tread compound provides excellent balance of mileage and grip
- Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water dispersion and wet weather grip
- Bias-ply construction design gives high load capacity and a smooth ride for all day comfort
- Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability
- OE on Honda Shadow Aero, Yamaha V-star 1100 and Royal Star and the Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Not for use on Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.
Tire Shipping Information