- All returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. Customer must ship all items in a shipping box or envelope; do not use the product packaging as a shipping container. Returns that do not meet these requirements will be refused by Motorcycle Superstore.
- Return Form: Fill-out and include the return form with all returns or exchanges. The return form is printed on the reverse side of your packing list or it can be downloaded here. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view and print the form.
- Return Authorization Number: An RA number is required for any return or exchange. Obtain a RA number from Your Account. Login to your account, view order history, choose your order and select the item you wish to return. Or call 877-668-6872 and select #1 to speak with a customer service representative. Be sure to write your RA number clearly on the outside of the shipping box and on the return form.
- Returns For Refund: No restocking fee. Customer pays shipping charges.
- Exchanges: No restocking fee. Customer pays shipping charges.
- Incorrect Item Received: No extra charge. Motorcycle Superstore will replace incorrect items and pay return shipping charges. Motorcycle Superstore will reimburse Standard Ground shipping rates only.
- Warranty Exchanges: All warranty claims are processed through individual product manufacturers and subject to their policies and discretion. Warranty items should be returned directly to the manufacturer unless advised otherwise by a Motorcycle Superstore customer service representative.
- Exchanges & Your Credit Card: When you return an item for exchange, credit card processing rules require us to issue a credit to your card and then charge the card for the new item being purchased. A credit can take 24-48 hours to post to your credit card account. We are not permitted to apply the original purchase price to the new order even if it is an exchange for the same item.
- Model Specific Parts: Any parts returned for credit or exchange must be in new condition in the original packaging. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return. BE SURE THE PART YOU ORDER IS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. Please be aware of this policy before beginning installation of any model specific part.
- Clearance and Closeout Items: No refunds on clearance, closeout or blemished items. Exchanges subject to availability. Package Deal Returns For Credit: If you want to return any package deal item for credit, you must return all items that were part of the original package deal. For example, if you purchased a jersey, pant and glove combo, you would need to return all three items for a complete credit. No restocking fee will be charged. We cannot accept individual items from a package deal returned for credit.
- Package Deal Exchanges: If you need to exchange any package deal item for a different size, we will accommodate you if possible. We cannot allow exchanges for different colors unless you are exchanging the entire package deal. All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Shipping Instructions: Return via prepaid Fed Ex, UPS or US Mail. Insure shipment for full value of purchase. Use original Motorcycle Superstore packaging. Motorcycle Superstore is not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
Return/Exchange Shipping Address:
Returns (RA # Here)
309 Ehrman Way
Medford, OR 97501
- Online order status: To see the order status of any order, go to Your Account. Then log into your account and click on the View Order History button.
- Questions? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 877-668-6872 Toll-Free
Customer Service Hours
Monday-Friday 6am-7pm Pacific
Saturday 6am-6pm Pacific
Sunday 6am-8pm Pacific