Fox Racing 360 A1 LE Forzaken Pants
Taking the styles of the past and putting them into a blender, the Fox 360 A1 LE Forzaken pant pays homage to the time when motocross was bold, brash and didn’t take itself so seriously. And if that isn’t enough, this pant is part of the jersey, boot and helmet set Ken Roczen wore to victory at the Anaheim 1 supercross.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D Polyester fabric
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow