Russell Cycleflex Brake Lines Two-Line Race Kit-Rear
Cycleflex Pre-Assembled Rear Brake line Kits incorporate the convenience and reliability of factory assembly for trouble-free installation, requiring no additional components.
The precision double crimp technology ensures permanent end attachment and precise alignment for uncompromised fit.
Cycleflex Brake line Kits are engineered utilizing a Teflon inner liner, supported by a rugged 308 stainless steel braid that withstands aging and eliminates brake line expansion, delivering enhanced brake performance with a positive feel.
As added protection for your painted surfaces, Cycleflex lines now include a section of clear Chafe-Guard that can be positioned and / or trimmed at contact areas and shrunk in place using heat.
- Special two-line configuration direct to master cylinder
- Stainless steel braided lines are indestructible
- Resistance to expansion improves braking power and feel
- All necessary hardware included
- Lines clear-coated for abrasion protection
Item # 6330
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #