Renthal 1-1/8" Oversized Handlebars
Renthal’s revolutionary handlebar is a large diameter, 1 1/8” (28.6mm) handlebar which utilises two tubes, one within the other, borrowing principles from aircraft design to give the best combination of lightness, strength and safety.
Since their release in 1998, the Twinwall has been the handlebar of choice for more professional race teams and has helped more riders win championships than any other handlebar in the world.
- This handlebar from Renthal features twinwall construction - Consisting of two aluminium alloy tubes, one within the other
- Outer tube is 7010 T73, which has extreme resistance to mechanical damage and is anodized to prevent corrosion
- Inner tube is ultra high strength 7010 T6 Aluminium and is hard anodized to resist wear from twist grip and controls
- Rubber seals cover the join to keep out water and cleaning fluids
- Laser etched positioning grid
- Renthal's pioneered bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace, greatly increases strength while still allowing flex
- Knurling - Grip end only - increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Comes fitted with bar pad
- Available in 4 colors with factory and pro rider bend options
- See our Size Chart for handlebar measurements
Must use handlebar mounting adapter when switching from 7/8” handlebars to 1-1/8" oversize bars, or 1-1/8" handlebars to 7/8”. Optional Universal
and Bike Specific
bar mount kits are available for most models.