Dunlop Geomax AT81 Rear Tire
The dominant force in pro supercross and motocross with the Geomax MX51, Dunlop has now refocused its energy to the world of off-road racing and has given it the attention it deserves. Named the Geomax AT81, Dunlop has created a tire that is not only physically stronger, but also more adaptable to the huge range of terrain off-road racing covers. Resisting accelerated wear while still keeping a feel that is responsive and compliant over bumps, the Dunlop Geomax AT81 rear tire is the new standard of performance for enduro and GNCC racing.
- AT 81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction
- Dunlop's plush pad recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort
- Rear is also available in a Desert RC (reinforced construction) compound
Buy a set of Dunlop American Elite's, D404's or Geomax AT81/AT81 RC tires between Monday, September 01, 2014 and Friday, October 31, 2014 for a $20 to $40 rebate! Rebates come in the form of a Visa® Prepaid Card. Simply fill out the Mail In Rebate Form.
Tire Shipping Information