Icon Airmada Parahuman Helmet
INTRODUCING THE ICON® AIRMADA PARAHUMAN™. This is no helmet for those with modest tastes or intentions. A science experiment gone awry, ICON® got the test tubes switched and created a gasoline tainted humanoid nightmare. It’s exactly the helmet many expect ICON® to make - and we have fully exceeded all expectations. This is the ICON® Airmada Parahuman™, and it joins an extensive line of Airmada colorways to suit anyone’s tastes - from subtle to scintillating.
Over ICON’s existence, aggressive helmet graphics are used not only as a way to experiment with different designs, but also as a way to persuade the uninitiated to wear full face helmets. Over these past 10 years we have often turned to the brush of Tanner Goldbeck to not just make a “Skull helmet,” but a moving piece of pop art. The new ICON® Airmada Parahuman™ continues this trend.
Underneath the Tanner Goldbeck design lays ICON’s newest helmet chassis, the AIRMADA™. Four shell sizes, lightweight, highly efficient venting, and an aerodynamically refined form, are the key attributes of the ICON® Airmada™ helmet. The ICON® Airmada boasts an impressive graphics range: six blank primary colorways, six Stack™ graphic colorways (our most leading edge graphic design), six Sportbike SB1™ colors (for a blend of sport and style), and now the Parahuman™ joins the Four Horsemen for more aggressive tastes.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort