Graves Motorsports Motorcycle Racing Tire Warmer Set
These are the newest spec tire warmers from Graves Motorsports. Fresh off back to back Superbike Championships with Josh Hayes and the Yamaha R1! Graves motorsports introduces there new spec of tire warmers available to our customers. Graves Yamaha has a serious pedigree in racing on the pavement and everyone knows you need hot tires before entering the race track at speed.
Rear tire fitment: 180-195 Front Tire fitment: 120. Pricing includes both front and rear tire warmers. This item includes a nylon carry bag.
Chuck Graves team owner and former Champion himself has this to say about the Graves warmers.
Graves Motorsports developed these warmers with effectiveness in mind. When the tire is hot before subjecting the rubber to the heavy loads created by the G forces of lean angle, power output and extreme braking we get longer lasting performance out of our race tires. Heating the rubber all the way through to the rim over the desired time frame at the correct temperature is essential to the consistency of feel that the rider has over a greater number of laps allowing our team to get better feedback from the rider to fine tune all the other areas of our race bikes. No team or track day rider should be without these. You only get so many laps a day and we want to make the best use of every lap" -Chuck Graves Team Owner; Team Graves Yamaha
2004 AMA Superstock #1, 2006 AMA Superstock #1, 2006 AMA Supersport #1, 2006 AMA Supermoto Lights #1, 2007 AMA Supermoto Lights #1, 2008 AMA Supermoto Lights #1, 2009 AMA Supermoto #1, 2009 AMA Supersport #1 and 2010-2011 AMA Superbike #1
- Featuring all new Neoprene Side Panels and Graves Motorsports Gas Station Logo!
- Hot tire pressure is more important than ever. These neoprene sides additionally insulate the tire and wheel, and help block wind blowing across your rims. The elastic stretch also provides a smooth fit!
- The most durable warmers in the paddock are easiest/fastest to take on and off and have raised the bar once again.
- Fast and effective heat up, even on cold days-Temperature set at 80c
- Melt-Proof inner liner (with heat sensitive dye to show mis-use or mal-function)
- Operating Light-RED shows when heating and GREEN when full temp is reached
- Dupont Nomex/Kevlar Insulation to keep the heat in and set Hot Pressures-Heat the entire carcass deep down
- Built Tough-Codura Exterior & high impact temperature controllers, full coverage Heating Elements
- QUALITY & PRICE-designed & built in the USA, these warmers are 2nd to none and is one of the most economically priced!
Note: Graves Motorsports warmers are SPEC for 120 volts power sources at those setting the warmers will heat to 80c within 30 minutes. Generator requirements are 1050 watts (set requires 1200 continuous)-at those settings 80c will be reached in approximately 45 minutes.
Item # 56687
Mfr. Part # TW010-80