Olympia Odyssey Vent Tech One-Piece Suit
For many touring and commuting riders, gear with waterproof exteriors are an absolute must. Until now, waterproof riding apparel lacked adequate venting, limiting it’s use to moderate and cold temperature ranges. Olympia’s Vent Tech jackets and one piece suit offer superior shoulder to forearm and torso venting allowing them to function year round in all weather conditions. This gear is also equipped with the “three in one” systems design, offering removable insulated liners that double as great looking stand alone sportswear.
When compared to the competition, Olympia’s Odyssey suit offers unmatched levels of quality, venting and waterproof protection. Its 500 and 2000 Denier Cordura® shell and seam sealed waterproof/breathable membrane enhance its function while four exterior pockets keep your personal gear safe and dry. As temperatures heat up you’ll cool down by utilizing Odyssey’s exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water-tight zippers that when open, create major airflow directly to a rider’s body. Standing, boot on entry is a snap thanks to Odyssey’s heavy duty torso to knee and zip to the waist side leg zippers.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back
- Double storm placket front closure
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, waist and bottom hem
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back
- Six storage pockets