Dunlop D606 Dual Sport Rear Tire
Emphasizing aggressive off-road riding, the Dunlop D606 is the dual sport tire made for the rider who wants the best in off-road traction while still maintaining street legality. Using motocross inspired knob patterns and a rubber compound that outlasts all other hard core dual sport tires, the D606 gives the mileage and versatility for those who want to push the limits in the toughest dual sport conditions.
Tire Shipping Information
- A full-depth tread pattern designed for rigorous off-road use yields excellent traction on everything from hard-packed fire roads to muddy single-track trails
- At the same time, the D606's tread compound is engineered for good highway durability and grip
- 90% off-road, 10% street focus
- Available in 17-inch and 18-inch rear sizes to fit almost all off-road-capable dual-sport bikes
- Matching D606 front tire available