AGV GP LE Rossi Misano Helmet
As only a true world champion could, the GP-Tech LE Rossi Misano takes the disappointing and frustrating 2011-2012 race seasons and turns it into comedic inspiration. Named after Valentino’s home track and with guest appearances by his two bull dogs, this AGV GP-Tech helmet is the fastest and most high tech race helmet there.
The helmet used for this limited edition design is the GP-Tech model. This is the top of the line AGV helmet designed and developed with the technical support of Valentino Rossi. Taking the best features from earlier AGV race models and utilizing AGV's racing experience, the GP-Tech combines lightness, superior ventilation and perfect comfort with an extremely innovative and aerodynamic design.
- Fiberglass, Kevlar and Carbon Fiber shell construction
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses wide channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Cool Max liner padding (including neckroll) is removable and washable
- Clear, flat, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Race-X visor with tear-off system
- Visor micro-opening system assists ventilation in damp conditions
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) allows for fast, tool-less face shield replacement
- Double D-ring chin strap
- Available in 3 shell sizes
- DOT and ECE-2205 approved
**Note: Actual helmet will not have the sponsor logos (Ducati & Monster Energy)
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**