Pro Taper SE Series 7/8” Standard Handlebars
Known for their oversized bars, Pro Taper also happens to make a great 7/8” bar with crossbar. Strong and with just enough flex, these bars can be seen on supercross, motocross and enduro race bikes. And like every Pro Taper bar, the SE 7/8” bars are available in bends to suit every size bike and style of riding.
- Pro Taper's high-strength AS20™ aerospace aluminum alloy SE Series Handlebar is rated at 70, 000 psi for ultimate strength
- Laser etched bar trimming marks if you need to make them narrower
- Laser etched positioning guides and logos
- Knurled clutch side for improved grip hold
- Shot peened finish to increase fatigue life
- Full 5mm wall thickness for maximum strength
- Cold-forged crossbar
- Stainless hardware
- 1/4" cut guides to accurately reduce bar width
- Includes high-density foam pad
Must use handlebar mounting adapter when switching from 7/8” handlebars to 1-1/8" oversize bars, or 1-1/8" handlebars to 7/8”. Optional Universal
and Bike Specific
bar mount kits are available for most models.
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**