Pro Taper SE Series 7/8” Standard Handlebars
Known for their oversized bars, Pro Taper also happens to make a great 7/8” bar with crossbar. Strong and with just the right amount of flex, these bars can be seen on supercross, motocross and enduro race bikes. And like every Pro Taper bar, the SE 7/8” bars are available in bends to suit every size bike and style of riding.
- Pro Taper's high-strength AS20™ aerospace aluminum alloy SE Series Handlebar is rated at 70, 000 psi for ultimate strength
- Laser etched bar trimming marks if you need to make them narrower
- Laser etched positioning guides and logos
- Knurled clutch side for improved grip hold
- Shot peened finish to increase fatigue life
- Full 5mm wall thickness for maximum strength
- Cold-forged crossbar
- Stainless hardware
- 1/4" cut guides to accurately reduce bar width
- Includes high-density foam pad
Must use handlebar mounting adapter when switching from 7/8” handlebars to 1-1/8" oversize bars, or 1-1/8" handlebars to 7/8”. Optional Universal
and Bike Specific
bar mount kits are available for most models.