CRG RC2 Shorty Brake Lever
The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware and precision laser etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes.
- Replaceable Delrin lever tips
- Ergonomically refined on-the-fly position adjuster
- Extensive CNC "surfacing" for blended lever ergonomics
- Proprietary design, black plated hardware
- Machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Laser-etched graphics
- Made in the U.S.A.
The matching RC2 Shorty Clutch lever is available - Click Here
- 2010-2012 BMW S1000RR - Not for models equipped with ABS
- 2010-2011 Ducati Hypermotard 796 - Not for use with stock handguards
- 2007-2010 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 models - Not for use with stock handguards
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**