Maxxis M931 Razr Front Tire
Since its inception, the Maxxis Razr has changed the face of Cross Country ATV racing. The RAZR has been a mainstay among top riders in such series as WORCS and the GNCC.
Razr Tires have propelled Bill Ballance to eight GNCC Pro Class Championships."Between the Razr and Razr 2, Maxxis offers the best set-up for the serious cross country racer on every track and weather condition known to man."
- Laboratory-tested and competition-proven in the Grand National Cross Country race series
- Front tire features a raised center ridge to provide precise steering, while side knob placement offers superb handling and cornering capability
- Specially formulated racing compound delivers superior traction while extending tread life
- Solid knob design improves traction and reduces tread squirm
- Available in both 4-ply and 6-ply for optimum puncture resistance
- Two-sided, full-color hot patch on front and rear
- Eight-time GNCC Pro Class champion Bill Ballance recommends the Razr tire on all race surfaces for serious cross country racers
- Razr - The Champion's Choice
Item # 4865
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #