Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 Front Tire
Taking advantage of Bridgestone’s MotoGP experience, the Battlax Hypersport S20 brings dual compound technology and impressive leans angles to the everyday street rider. Quickly warming up to optimal temps, the S20 front tire inspires confidence in the corners and under heavy braking. And because this is a tire intended to be used regularly, dry and wet performance are equally strong.
Model Specific Fitment:
- Ultra-High Performance Radials designed to achieve high handling performance and easier cornering using new tread patterns and construction technology from MotoGP
- High grip levels from new rubber compounds work in a wider range of temperatures
- Features quick warm-up even in low temperatures and works well in cool conditions
- Achieves a high level of wet performance by adopting new tread patterns and rubber compounds
- Dual Compound (3LC) is used for both front and rear tires
- Contact patch is optimized to improve contact with the road
- Performance is maintained throughout the life of the tire
- Technologies used include: Mono-Spiral Belt, Silica Rich EX, RC Polymer and Nano Pro-Tech to achieve high levels of all-around sport bike performance
- 120/70ZR-17 G = Honda CBR1000 (2012)
- 120/70ZR-17 F = Suzuki GSXR1000 (2012)
- 120/70ZR-17 J = Kawasaki ZX636
From September 1st - 30th 2014. Purchase a set of 2 Bridgestone® Battlax S20 or Battlax T30 sport touring motorcycle tires and get a $40 Manufacturer Rebate in the form of a Bridgestone Visa® Prepaid Card by mail. Redeem your rebate by going to BridgestoneMotorcycleTires.com and clicking on the $40 rotator banner visible on top of the page.
Tire Shipping Information