Bell Moto-9 Tilt Multi Helmet
“The most technologically advanced motocross helmet on the market.” That's ESPN.com talking, not us…though we’d be inclined to agree. And with good reason—the Moto-9 elevates the dirt helmet in just about every category—not only improved fit, ventilation and comfort, but added safety features as well. Bell’s magnetic cheekpad system—the Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)—allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System—which the Moto-9’s liner was specifically designed to accommodate—the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider’s head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries.
On a practical basis, MERS allows for easy removal and hand washing of the cheekpads, a useful convenience for keeping the interior clean and grunge-free. The Moto-9 also features a removable and washable X-Static silver lined Extended Wear interior which helps wick moisture away from the head for maximum comfort.
Moving outward on the helmet, the Moto-9 features a souped-up version of Bell’s Velocity Flow Ventilation system, which literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler. Our TriMatrix Composite Shell keeps weight low and strength in the right places, while the Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove-adjustable Quick Flip screws that firmly hold the visor in place. The patented Magnefusion strap keeper replaces the often hard-to-locate strap snap with an elegant magnetic solution that easily engages and secures the strap end. Bell standards like an integrated, removable roost guard, padded chin strap with D-ring closur e and a five year warranty ar e all part of the package—as well as a deluxe padded helmet bag. Quite simply the best MX helmet ever.
- Super lightweight Kevlar®/carbon fiber/fiber glass TriMatrix™ composite shell
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge V isor™ with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow™ ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Removable and washable X-Static® silver lined Extended Wear™ interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads (Patent Pending)
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closur e
- Six sizes for a custom fit
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and SNELL M2010 certified
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**