Icon 1000 Chapter Jacket
Quality redrawn; One thousand is a line defining the re-emergence of unique perfection. Bringing this collection to life comes the Chapter; a jacket that opens the pages to excellence seen the Icon way.
Painstakingly constructed from the absolute finest Brazilian cowhide, the Icon Chapter jacket is available with two unique finishes. The black and grey colorways feature a drum dyed antique leather with a refined matte finish. While the brown and red colorways feature an aniline-dyed natural grain treated with a hand-applied waxed leather finish. Internally the Chapter packs a full complement of D3O® CE approved impact protectors: shoulders, elbows, and a CE approved back protector. Custom produced oversized YKK® zippers, with a tactical black oxide finish, provide the ultimate security of closure while safeguarding your position. Intricately detailed removable vest liner provides core warmth without adverse bulk.
No matter what type of bike you choose to ride, no matter your mission, the Icon 1000 Chapter stands ready.Features:
- Icon sport fit
- 1.1–1.3mm premium grade black and grey drum-dyed antique finish Brazilian cowhide
- 1.1–1.3mm premium grade tobacco brown analine-dyed natural grain-waxed finish Brazilian cowhide
- D3O® CE certified elbow and shoulder impact protectors (removable)
- D3O® CE Viper certified back protector (removable)
- YKK® zippers
- Quilted satin vest liner
- Strategically placed perforated panels
- Strategically placed flex panels
Read the MotorcycleUSA.com review of the Icon 1000 Chapter Jacket here: Icon 1000 Chapter Jacket Review