Dunlop Roadsmart II Sport Touring Front Tire
Tire Shipping Information
Get a Mail-In Rebate of $40 with the purchase of a set of Dunlop Roadsmart Tires. Offer valid on purchases made between March 1st and April 30th, 2014. Get rebate form here.
A follow up to the popular Roadsmart tire, the Roadsmart II fills in the performance gaps to be an even more capable sport touring tire. Made with Dunlop’s unique cosecant-curve groove tread pattern, the Roadsmart II is surefooted in wet conditions while also providing plenty of grip to handle the power of larger displacement sport touring bikes. And with a multi-compound design, the Dunlop Roadsmart II front tire wears well on long trips.
- New tread rubber compounds include silica to help deliver impressive performance in wet conditions while also extending wear
- New cosecant-curve tread pattern helps promote even tire wear and stiffens the pattern for reduced tire squirm and extended tire longevity
- Increased tread depth further promotes water channeling while also extending tire mileage
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and provide class-leading grip and feel
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) intuitively allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering and provides remarkably linear steering at various lean angles, and puts down a bigger footprint at extreme lean angles, for enhanced grip and handling
Read the MotorcycleUSA.com review of the Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II Tire here: Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II Review