Twin Power High Performance Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Gel Battery
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are manufactured as sealed batteries. Twin Power batteries have several things that distinguish them as superior to standard conventional wet batteries and other sealed batteries. They are designed for the increased heat and vibration of V-Twin engines found on Buell and Harley Davidson motorcycles, an increased shelf life, higher cranking amps, and are ready to go straight out of the box.
Oil and Chemical Shipping Information
- Completely sealed and maintenance free. This design eliminates the need to add water and prevents corrosion and acid spills on expensive paint and chrome.
- Ready to go out of the box without having to be filled or charged.
- Rated non-hazardous by D.O.T and I.A.T.A, for all methods of shipping including air, which means it can ship without the expense of hazardous materials fee.
- More cranking amperage than the competition. The lack of free electrolyte reduces resistance and produces 25% more cranking amperage
- Designed for the environment as V-Twins are tough on batteries. Twin Power batteries were made to hold up to extreme amounts of heat and vibration.
- Flexible design. The liquid free design allows you to mount the battery in almost any position (inverted not recommended)
- Increased shelf life. The 2% monthly self-discharge rate means your bike can sit for an extended period of time without constant monitoring with a battery charger or recharging.
- 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.