Michelin Commander II Cruiser Rear Tire
Addressing the simple desire for a longer lasting tire for year-round cruising, Michelin’s main goal with the Commander II was to make the longest lasting tire on the market. Using a Harley Electra Glide as the benchmark, Michelin has nearly doubled the tire mileage over their main competitors** and is capable of at least 25,000 miles. What that means for you is more money in your wallet, and peace of mind knowing your set of tires can go the distance.
** According to commissioned third-party tests.
While mileage is great, it’s safe to say a comfortable ride is a better ride. Without sacrificing durability for comfort, the Commander takes charge on the road delivering a smooth, plush ride on all ranges of asphalt. New aramid tread plies (which is a fancy term for Kevlar) gives the carcass more rigidity for a stable ride with responsive feedback. Moving to the outside of the tire, the flame-like tread design not only looks great, it does a great job of evacuating water for all season control.
- Bias and radial ply available
- Front sizes range from 80 to 140
- Rear sizes range from 130 to 240
- Sidewall have same “custom bike” styling as tread pattern
- Commander II 90-tread ply is 25% more dense than conventional plies, yet just as light
- New Silica Rain Technology compounds have excellent wet road grip
Item # 41873
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #