Mobile Warming Silverpeak Heated Jacket
The Silverpeak battery operated heated hoody is made using highly breathable, waterproof and extremely flexible fabric that resists water from soaking in, but allows air or vapor to pass through. The heating panels placed on the front and back of the jacket will provide you the necessary warmth you need out in the snow and cold for up to 10 hours.
You'll stay dry and warm plus have the flexibility to stay outside for longer periods of time. Four different heat settings will help you adjust the heat according to your needs. This stylish insulated hoody will protect your ears and it is a perfect choice if you are planning on snowboarding, skiing or snowmobiling.
- The Windshark® 4-way stretch high breathable, waterproof fabric provides additional flexibility needed in active outdoor sports
- Features three heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement with two panels on the chest and one on the back provide quick warm-up and even distribution of heat where needed most
- Includes one 7.4V 2.2Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger
- Battery features built-in 4-level thermo-regulating controls
- Provides up to 10 hours of comfortable warmth while enjoying favorite outdoor activities
- Reaches a max. surface temperature of 135°F at full power
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Magnetic circuit breaker on inside storm flap helps prolong battery use if garment is taken off
Item # 41593
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #