Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Jacket Liner
Stay warm and ride longer than ever with the simple brilliance of the Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Jacket Liner. Heated by a series of durable steel fiber heating elements, which generate safe, electronically controlled infrared heat, the steel fiber elements are lightweight, flexible and safe to operate in wet conditions. Each liner also features a temperature sensor which allows your jacket to remain at a set temperature for the duration of a ride. It also serves as an emergency backup should your jacket get too hot. Combined with the I5A built in fuse in the wiring harness, you can ride in confidence knowing you are safe.
The Tour Master® Synergy 2.0 Heated Jacket Liner is powered by a 12-volt electrical system. No matter how wearers choose to use Synergy garments, only one Synergy 2.0 power lead wiring harness per person is needed.
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle’s 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Water-resistant, dual rheostat included (single rheostat available)
**Note: Connecting Tour Master Synergy electrically heated apparel to any other power source besides your vehicle’s 12-volt battery will destroy the heating elements, void the warranty and may cause serious injury or death to the wearer. In addition, Tour Master Synergy apparel cannot be combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel.
Click Here to View Heated Gear Accessories
Item # 41564
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #