Mustang Touring Heated Seat
Mustang has outdone themselves by taking one of the most comfortable cruiser motorcycle seats on the market and adding a high-quality heating element to it. The dual-zone, high-low temperature allows the rider and passenger to stay warm in all weather conditions. With American design and manufacturing this heated seat will also add style to you bike. The seat is lower than stock so that the rider can plant their feet on the ground.
- Dual-zone high/low heat settings for driver and passenger right on the side of the seat
- Illuminated switches
- Does not require any OE controllers or switches to function
- Constructed with extra rugged, triple-layered fiberglass
- Wire harness hooks to accessory port in front of battery; seat has power only when the ignition key is turned on and accessory toggle switch below the handlebars is flipped up
- Mustang’s one-piece touring design provides the rider and passenger with the fullest, most comfortable seat possible
- Baseplate is open in the middle to accept a Mustang or stock H-D driver backrest kit •17” W front bucket, 14” W rear seat
- Seat will fit with a handrail
- Made in the U.S.A.