Rox Speed FX Pivoting Handlebar Risers for 7/8" Clamps
Rox unique riser design allows you to pivot the riser in the original clamps and pivot the bar orientation in the top clamps of the riser. This provides an incredible amount of bar position options for you to find the right height and pull-back for your riding position and stature.
Keep in mind these risers work great if you are interested in changing to a bar that has a different sweep but happens to be lower; you can now gain back the height plus add fore and aft position selection.
If you are experiencing discomfort after a few hours of riding give these Rox cruiser risers closer consideration. We trust this product will bring you a new and expected level of comfort. Their goal is to provide you not only with an attractive, eye catching accessory but as importantly a means of acquiring the proper ergonomic position so you can return your attention back to the pleasures and sights of the open road.Features:
- Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Universal (2-piece) design attaches to nearly any bar or clamping area with a 7/8” diameter
- Re-routing of stock lines and cables or longer lines and cables may be necessary on certain bikes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rise height is measured from center to center of the riser
- 2 inch, 3-1/2 inch, and 5 inch rise heights available