Bell Vortex Flying Tiger Helmet
Even though it may be the little brother to the Star, the Bell Vortex Flying Tiger is the farthest thing from being a push over in the family line. With some of the exact same features as the Star, such as Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with FlowAdjust™ and the ClickRelease face shield, the Vortex is built with the options and comfort you’ve come to expect from a Bell. A race bred designed lightweight shell gives a sleek, slippery shape that allows for unmatched stability at speed and on the inside, contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner finish it off to give you a complete package at a killer price.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell, DOT
: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.
Read the MotorcycleUSA.com review of the Bell Vortex Striker Helmet here: Bell Vortex Striker Helmet Review