Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact Sport Touring Front Tire
- Multi Zone Tension technology, new updated tread profiles and functional tread pattern place the Z8 Roadtec Interact at the top of the sport touring tire class
- 8% wider final footprint area than its predecessor due to the variation of steel belt tensions and a strategically placed tread pattern which optimizes pressures in the footprint area
- Innovative tread pattern, a widened and more elliptical footprint and a host of wear-resistant technologies not normally seen in motorcycle tires give the Roadtec Z8 Interact its best-in-segment mileage and optimal wet performance throughout the tires life
- New patented tread pattern with strategically placed longitudinal central grooves provide ideal drainage for more than 3/4 of all lean angles in the wet. The remaining tread grooves work to add tread flexibility, extending the footprint for stability in the dry
- Giving the best wet performance in the sport touring segment, Metzeler has pioneered Interact technology using M/O specifications to allow for variable tensions in the tire carcass. A higher tension in the center increases rolling resistance and mileage, while softer tension on either side allows for superb cornering grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Updated design improves wear regularity which gives riders the benefit of a consistent riding performance across the tires entire life
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
**Note: 120/70ZR-17 M is a 58W rated tire.
Model Specific Fitment: 120/70ZR-17 E fitment for Honda NC700X.
Read the MotorcycleUSA.com review of the Metzeler Roadtec Interact Z8 Tire here: Metzeler Roadtec Interact Z8 Tire Review
Item # 35996
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #