Knox Handroid Hand Armor Gloves
Not content to follow the crowd, Knox broke down the walls of accepted hand protection and created the most sophisticated and advanced motorcycling glove ever.
Patented Exo skeletal flexible spines cover the vulnerable knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. These link to a comfortable gel lined Metapod that covers the metacarpals and offers added protection to the back of the hand. On the palm, the tried and tested Sport Scaphoid Protection System is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure the sliders, not the leather, takes the brunt of the impact. An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect. The Handroid carries the most technical Knox Boa lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff. The wrist system acts as an external brace and tightens equally from all sides. All you have to do is dial in the right torque for you. To release, simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
- Knox Handroid live exoskeleton finger and knuckle protection on all fingers and thumb
- Knox metapod protector
- Knox Sport styled Scaphoid protection system
- Knox wrist and cuff slider
- "Dialed in" Boa lacing system
- Tear resistant Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread
- Superior fit and comfort