Icon Alliance Lucky Lid Helmet
You guys should make a helmet with a giant roulette wheel on it. We've heard the suggestion about 1000 times. Hmmm... goes our usual reply as our eyes roll backwards. It just kind of seems like that has been done to death. And then a stroke of brilliance hits. Wait a tick, that’s it! Death! We'll add a Suicide King to one side and a Grim Reaper to the other! Genius! With the age old question of how to freshly execute tired Vegas themed graphics solved, we immediately set to work on the Lucky Lid.
Evolved & refined. Icon has never been satisfied with the status quo - which is why we created the new Icon AllianceTM helmet. Based on the proven Alliance SSR, this nextgen helmet is fitted with a multitude of key refinements. The first revision is the new EPS liner. We’ve listened to the customers’ requests and reshaped the EPS liner into a more oval geometry. This new headform increases rider comfort by slightly elongating the entire inner circumference. Combine this geometry with our removable Hydra-Dry™ wicking comfort liner and the result is a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.
To further increase rider comfort, they've revised the entire venting system. Much like a finely tuned motor, we’ve reshaped and enlarged the intake and exhaust ports for increased airflow. Additional ventilation ports have also been added to the lateral aspect of the helmet to further increase ventilation. The shield itself has been upgraded to Icon’s distortion-free Pro-Shield™. The Pro-Shield™ features the ProLock™ shield locking system, graphic enabled sideplates, fog-free coating, and a no-tools shield change interface. Continuing with our commitment to excellence, the Alliance is constructed with premier manufacturing processes and stringent quality assurance procedures. This, combined with rigorous testing, assures that the Alliance meets or exceeds the high safety standards set by DOT,ECE,SG and SAI.Features:
- All World Standard meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval head form
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel super vent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable Hydra dry interior
- Quick-change fog-free pro-shield with side plates
- Pro-lock shield locking system
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**