Cortech Women's DX 2 Gloves
The greatest of ideas are borne out of necessity and Cortech saw a need for a dual purpose glove built to withstand abuse designed specifically with a women's hand in mind. Back for 2011, the Cortech DX 2 Gloves retains all the elements of the DX gloves from years past and continues on the tradition of a well-built but lightweight glove for adventure riding.
- Clarino 0.8mm palm material with internal foam padding is ergonomically configured to increase grip comfort
- Durable, two-way stretch material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand
- Clarino panels are strategically located on the thumbs to help resist wear from grip flanges
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist panels provide flexible comfort and roost protection
- Stretch elastane material fourchettes increase comfort and finger dexterity
- TPR molder finger, top of hand panels and cuff closure