REV'IT! Defender GTX Jacket
Make it safer. Make it lighter. Make it stronger. The fifth generation of adventure jackets since the groundbreaking original Cayenne jacket. The Defender GTX sets a new standard in apparel for the adventure and serious touring rider. Every stitch, reinforced. Fabrics which are both lighter and stronger. A new DWR coating prevents water from soaking the outer layer, while the removable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell removable membrane ensures the highest level of waterproofing and breathability, guaranteed.
Superfabricceramic panels and
SAS-TECarmor protect, while huge vents, large pockets, glove friendly pull-tabs, and a great Exkin Air thermal liner complete the package. Every aspect of the Defender GTX was designed for easier use, and more abuse than the competition, period. This jacket forms a recommended combination with the DEFENDER GTX Pants.
SuperFabric® technology is an advanced process that transforms ordinary fabrics into unique, highly protective materials. Protective shields are applied close to each other but remain separate to allow maximum flexibility. Those micro guard plates provide an additional layer of protection without adding weight and will help resist abrasion to underlying fabrics. SuperFabric® is 5 times more abrasion resistant than leather with only half the weight. This high tech material is used in the CAYENNE PRO & TURBINE jackets and pants as well as in the GT CORSE & TEMPEST gloves.
This protection has the highest CE rating available. The intelligent protection armour is constructed from smart molecules: in case of an impact the armour will rapidly freeze and harden, absorbing the shock and distributing it over a large area to reduce the risk of fractures. The soft exterior of the armour offers a great deal of comfort and mobility.
- Outer shell: Cordura® 500D ripstop with Teflon® coating, PWR: shell 500D with Teflon® coating, Cordura® 1000D ripstop with Teflon® coating,
- SuperFabric®, Neoprene
- Insulation: detachable Exkin® Air thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell LTD
- Breathability: detachable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell LTD
- outer shell: 100% polyamide
- lining: 67% polyester, 33% polyamide
- thermal liner: 100% polyamide (insulation 100%polyester)
- membrane: 73% polyamide, 27% Gore-Tex® membrane (ePTFE)
- Protection: SaS Tec® CE protection at shoulders and elbows, fully perforated EVA foam at back, CE prepared for Sas Tec® CE back protector
- Visibility: laminated reflection at chest and back
Currently Rev'It products can only be shipped to U.S. customers
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: UTA: tab at cuffs, flexisnap, adjustment straps at waist and upper arms, adjustment tab at under arms, adjustment drawcord at hips
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at chest, back and under arms, VCS I panels at the chest
- Features: collar hook, COOLMAX® mesh lining, long connection zipper and double short connection zipper
- Pockets: waterproof stash pockets, slit pockets, membrane storage pocket, inner pockets