Moose Racing Aluminum Rear Sprocket
When it’s time to replace your worn old rear sprocket choose this Moose Racing Aluminum Rear Sprocket. Available in several colors for most models, and it is made from 7075 T651 100% machined Aluminum. This sprocket will give your bike that factory look without the factory price tag.
- The 7075 T651 aluminum used for these sprockets receives an extra tempering which reduces distortion and provides optimal thickness vs. typically thinner 7075 T6 sprockets
- 100% machined, no stamping or grinding
- Optimal tooth thickness results in maximum tooth and chain contact
- Moose Racing leaves the "cleaning" grooves out of the sprockets, because more aluminum contacting your chain means longer chain and sprocket life
- Moose rear sprockets come anodized in black; select Moose rear sprockets are available in Red, Blue and Orange.
- Made in the USA