Dunlop American Elite Rear Tire
Since 1984, Harley’s have rolled out of the factory with Dunlop tires. Designed with Harley, for Harley, and crafted in the U.S.A., the new Dunlop American Elite is the recommended tire for any touring Harley made in 2009 or newer.
Multi tread construction places a durable compound in the middle, where we put most of our miles on. Side compounds are softer for greater grip when leaning the bike over. Additionally, the new tread pattern works well in both wet and dry road conditions, making the American Elite an all-season option.
- Made, tested and designed in the U.S.A.
- H rated for speeds up to 130 MPH
- Available in blackwall, narrow whitewall and wide whitewall
- 2008 and older models use Dunlop D407/408
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, both wet and dry
Item # 30353
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #