Bell Star Cerwinske Carbon Helmet
From the ultra-light 100% carbon fiber construction to the super stable aerodynamic profile, every form and function of the Star Carbon has been designed to make you lighter, faster, and stronger. Bell’s Velocity Flow Ventilation system keeps you cool in the heat of battle while the Contour Cut Cheekpads cradle your head in comfort. And when you’re looking for that extra edge, Bell provides a wide range of high-performance shields that allow you to stay focused on your next braking point, apex, and pass.
Bell wowed the helmet and art worlds in 2009 by joining forces with street artist Jona Cerwinske to create a production graphic that was anything but standard. Cerwinskie, best known for taking a Sharpie marker to a $200,000 Lamborghini Gallardo, used the same freehand technique to design his signature graphic for the Bell Star Artist Series. The intricate, high-contrast, black-on-white design became an instant hit and now Bell has followed it up with a new carbon fiber edition-- the Bell Star Cerwinske Carbon. Reversing-out the graphic, Cerwinske’s graphic is now white on top of raw black carbon for a look that is both high-tech and street-savvy.
The upgrades compliment an already stunning helmet-the Star features Bell’s exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with FlowAdjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control. The helmet’s shape is truncated to create a super stable aerodynamic signature that eliminates lift and buffeting even at high speed. New on all 2010 Stars is another Bell exclusive-the MagnaFusion magnetic strap keeper. Completing the package is the easy-to-use and change 3Mode Shield™ with ClickRelease™ as well as certification to the new Snell M-2010 standard.Features:
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight all-carbon fiber shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield™ for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Includes self-adhering TrackStrip for additional high-speed stabilization at track speeds
- Exclusive Magnafusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending) - NEW FOR 2010!
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded Bell Helmet Bag
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**