Tour Master SAE Coaxial Adaptor

In Stock - Usually leaves our warehouse same business day

Never show this again
Tour Master SAE Coaxial Adaptor - --

Product Images

X
X
$6.99

Rating 4.90 of 5 (5 Reviews)

Please Select a Size

Please select your bike

    Please Select a Size

In Stock - Usually leaves our warehouse same business day

Qty:

Item Description

Tour Master SAE Coaxial Adaptor

Here is an official Tour Master Synergy heated gear adapter cable. Approximately 8 inches long it features a male coaxial connector on one end and an SAE (Battery Tender) connector on the other. If you have a female coax power lead on your battery and you'd like to plug in your battery charger very conveniently, here's your part. Can also be used to convert older SAE-equipped Gerbings gear to coax connections.
  • Item # 25441
  • SKU #239183

Related Links

Tour Master SAE Coaxial Adaptor

Customer reviews for

SAE Coaxial Adaptor

Motorcycle Superstore reviews are provided for our customers - by our customers - to help you make an informed decision when making your purchase.

Overall Rating:

Fit

Quality

Installation

Recommend

Filter Ratings
Reset

Customer Reviews for Tour Master SAE Coaxial Adaptor

Read All Reviews
Rate This Product
Showing All 5 Reviews
Fit
Quality
Installation
Recommend

Tour Master - SAE Coaxial Adaptor

Works well. Could be 3 or 4in longer!

Bruce - January 05, 2010

(Pine Grove, LA)
Fit
Quality
Installation
Recommend

It works

I purchased this adaptor to hook up an SAE battery charger connector through the already installed Gerbing coaxial wiring harness. It does exactly that, nothing more and nothing less for me.

Dave - June 28, 2012

(Shelton, WA)
Fit
Quality
Installation
Recommend

coax adapter

great product

henry - January 14, 2013

(fayetteville, NC)
Fit
Quality
Installation
Recommend

Great coax

Nothing like having less wires hanging from you bike. Product works great.

Bob - June 25, 2013

(Spotswood, NJ)
Fit
Quality
Installation
Recommend

Tour master coxial adapter

Works fine but the protective cap that covers the "hot lead" when not in use has broken off already. My guess is poor quality plastic or too much recycled material (regrind) in the part making it brittle. Works fine, does the job and looks good.

Bill - December 06, 2012

(State College, PA)
Back to Top