Joe Rocket Dry Tech Nano Pants
The Nanofiber membrane was originally developed as an air filtration system, and was so effective that water is literally filtered from the air at the Nanometer (1 billionth of a meter) scale. This is exactly what sets the DryTech Nano apart from everything else. Once the Nanofiber membrane is bonded to a resistant 600D RockTex shell, the result not only allows for excellent breathability (allowing heat and humidity out of the shell), it also offers an amazing permeability that rivals mesh (allowing outside wind to enter the jacket). So with the windproof insulated liner removed, you have a waterproof system who’s breathability would give the best mesh pants a run for their money.
Excellent breathability and permeability while 100% waterproof. 3 distinct features NEVER combined in one incredible apparel system.
- Exclusive 100% waterproof Nanofiber membrane bonded RockTex 600D shell
- Removable windproof insulated inner liner
- Height adjustable, grade “A” C.E. approved knee armor
- Removable high density hip padding
- Tail bone pad
- Full length, waterproof leg zippers
- Melt resistant swatch on lower leg area
- Removable suspenders and back panel
- 6-point SureFit custom adjustment system
- Laser cut & bonded reflective panels at lower leg
- 8" zipper for jacket attachment