SpeedyMoto Frame Slider Kit
SpeedyMoto Frame Slider Systems are the strongest available on the market today. These have been throughly tested, raced with and of course crashed on. Since Ducatis utilize the engine as a stressed member of the chassis, the motor mounts and fasteners contribute greatly to the overall rigidity of the bike. This requires a tough engine bolt and fasteners.
- The SpeedyMoto frame slider kit includes an extremely durable chromoly steel engine bolt. Precision-ground, thread-formed and quenched and tempered to an aircraft grade tensile strength of 185,000 psi, this bolt far surpasses OEM specs (as well as other manufactures) in both strength and wearability
- Employed stainless steel for the integral engine nuts and slider support, not unlike the high-strength engine bolts used by Ducati race teams. Corrosion resistant and strain-hardened stainless steel is ideal for the crucial applications of holding your motor in, supporting the entire chassis, and providing a reliable platform for the actual slider
- SpeedyMoto uses High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) plastic for the slider puck. Unlike other plastics, the unbelievably low friction coefficient of this plastic makes it practically glide on the pavement. By using this material the risk of 'grabbing' is reduced, avoiding turning a smooth lowside into the dreaded catastrophic highside
- 93-02 748/S and 696/S; 93-00 916/SPS; 01-04 748R, 996R, and 998/S/R; and Monster 696/1100 models require a smaller Yuasa YTZ7-S race battery
- 01-09 Sport and Supersport 620, 750, 800, 900, and 1000; 03-09 749/S/R, 999/S/R models require moving of the emissions evap charcoal canister. For off road use only