Speedometer error in motorcycles is a serious problem and beyond simple gearing changes and/or rear tire size changes, the factory’s inaccuracy is unfairly increasing mileage readings on vehicles, ultimately hurting values. Speedo Tuner is small instrument used to recalibrate speedometer error in most motorcycles with electronic speedometer.
- No math required, no guessing, automatically calibrates
- Simple 3-step procedure to regain accurate speedometer and odometer readings within 1%
- Any sprocket or gearing change (up or down)
- Tire profile change or using any of the new oversized tires
- Harley's changing to 6-speed and/or overdrive transmissions
- Anyone who's tired of poor OE speedometer inaccuracies
07 and up Harley Davidson models with factory 6 speed transmission only.