Drifter Teardrop Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway
The exciting Teardrop style looks great and requires no signal relocation on most bikes, and is now available with the Shock Cutaway Design, for bikes equipped with twin external shocks. The cutaway allows the bags to be mounted closer to the center of the bike, narrowing the overall width over the bags. The teardrop design allows the stock turn signals placement to be utilized on most bikes, eliminating the hassle of relocation. Twin shock bikes usually require a saddlebag compromise- the bags either fit outside of the shocks (really wide!) or behind the shocks, interfering with turn signals. Here’s a better solution! These bags fit comfortably around your bike’s shocks, without making the bike unnecessarily wide. Also fits bikes with hidden shocks.
Attachment Options:Click Here for Additional Luggage Information
- Drifter features stylish straps and chrome buckles
- Chrome saddlebag supports and mounting hardware are included, so you don’t have to buy anything else
- Install them one of three ways: 1) A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or 2) easily remove the yoke and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports, or 3) add Saddlemen’s S4 Quick-Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom, rigid mount installation that enables the bags to come on and off in seconds
- Turn Signal Relocator bracket included for those harder-to-fit bikes
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc.
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included
- Yokes can be removed for rigid mounting as desired
- Size optimized for bikes with external shocks:
- Dimensions: 20.5" long x 12" deep x 6.5" wide
Item # 19932
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #