Michelin T63 DOT Dual Sport Rear Tire
Billed as a 50/50 dual sport tire, the Michelin T63 is nonetheless a worthy choice for the rider who primarily spends the majority of their time off road. Inspired by the Dakar winning Michelin Desert, the T63 features large burly knobs that grip in rocks, gravel and rough soft dirt. Additionally, you’ll be hard pressed to see any chunking here with the strong reinforced carcass construction.
Tire Shipping Information
- Tread pattern derived from Michelins highly successful Desert tires, for exceptional traction off road
- Excellent stability and durability
- High level of grip on the road
- Reinforced knobs resist tearing and abrasion on asphalt
- “S” speed rated for highway use