Dunlop Geomax MX51 Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire
Tire Shipping Information
Purchase a Front and/or Rear Dunlop Geomax MX31, MX51 or MX51FA between January 1st and April 30th, 2014 and receive a Visa Prepaid Card worth up to $50. Print Rebate Form Here for more details.
The most commonly used tire in professional Supercross and Motocross, the Dunlop MX51 is the intermediate tire of choice. Featuring chiseled shoulder blocks and a more open center tread area, the MX51 penetrates through both soft and hard surfaces to give consistent grip and a compliant feel in ever changing track conditions.
- New design profile with “more volume” for excellent cornering grip and improved ride comfort
- Recessed biting edges for greater cornering traction and rut performance in a wider range of terrain conditions
- Tie-bar for increased block stiffness and recess design for improved medium-to-harder terrain performance
- Unique “cross stitch” shoulder block distribution for better traction and grip in medium-to-medium-hard conditions
- Larger radius block base for strength and increased durability
View the MotorcycleUSA.com review of the Dunlop Geomax MX51 Intermediate Terrain Tire here: Dunlop Geomax MX51 Tire Review