Dynojet Power Commander V
Using valuable knowledge learned from the Power Commander III, Dynojet introduces the Power Commander V, the premier EFI tuning system. Retaining the famed user-friendliness, but smaller and capable of tuning not only the fuel injection, but also the ignition timing, the Power Commander V gives you unparalleled access to performance enhancing possibilities for your bike. From simple corrections of off idle hiccups to extensive race level mods, the Dynojet Power Commander V is the first and only name in motorcycle tuning.
Harley Davidson units also include:
- PC 5 offers reduced size from PC 3 USB (less than half of the size of PC 3)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Auto Tune available for Power Commander V;
- Fuel and Timing control
- Rev Xtend
- “Warm Up” fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on it)
- Software will display J1850 data from bikes’ stock ECU (this is data such as temp, fuel pulse width, timing advance, spark knock, etc.)
Select your type of application below:**Notes:
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles
- Aprilia RSV4 model includes S.F.M.
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**