Dynojet Power Commander V
The Power Commander V is the perfect choice when performing stage one upgrades to your motorcycle. Changing your motorcycle's air cleaner and exhaust systems will require adjusting your fuel mixture. Dynojet is a well known and respected name in the industry, and the Power Commander V is their top of the line fuel management system.
Retaining the famed user friendliness of the Power Commander III, the Power Commander V offers those same features in a smaller package. Additionally, the Power Commander V offers you the ability to tune your fuel injection and the ignition timing, giving you unparalleled performance for your motorcycle.
The Dynojet Power Commander V includes a large database of maps for a wide selection of motorcycle makes and models. You can also create a customized map to suit your unique riding style and requirements.
Power Commander V units for Harley Davidson also include:
- The Dynojet Power Commander V offers reduced size from PC 3 USB (less than half of the size of PC 3)
- The USB on the Power Commander V is powered from your computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Dynojet offers a built-in 2 position map switching function on the Power Commander V (map switch not included)
- The Power Commander V features a Gear/Speed input (which allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Dynojet included an analog input that allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- With gear position input connected the Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables)
- The Power Commander V has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- The Power Commander V features enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- The Dynojet Power Commander V is made in the USA
- Fuel and Timing control
- Rev Xtend
- “Warm Up” fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on it)
- Software will display J1850 data from bikes’ stock ECU (this is data such as temp, fuel pulse width, timing advance, spark knock, etc.)
- The Power Commander V is not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles
- Aprilia RSV4 model includes S.F.M.
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**
Item # 18731
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #