Bridgestone M59 Soft to Intermediate Tire
Incorporating the latest advances in road racing and street tire technology, Bridgestone introduces the first dual compound motocross tread to keep you ahead of the pack: the MX-CAP/BASE. Specially designed for front tires, the tire features a dual-layer construction. The raised knobs on MX tires have to be stiff enough to maintain good traction. At the same time, the tire also needs flexible cushioning or shock absorption properties for straight-line stability and grip. Now, with the MX-CAP/BASE, Bridgestone has developed a tire combining two different types of compounds to meet these conflicting requirements. One compound ensures the tread-block rigidity needed for high traction. The other delivers high levels of cushioning and grip for straight-line stability pro riders seek.
- Outstanding performance on soft to intermediate motocross course conditions
- Specifically designed for varying terrain applications
- Larger casing increases contact patch for superior braking and cornering bite
- Larger casting allows for more bump absorption
- Newly developed MX-CAP/BASE combines superior shock absorption with ultra-high traction.
Tire Shipping Information
- Item # 14686
- SKU #138951
- Mfr. Part # 065846