Yoshimura R-77 Exhaust Systems
Every element of the Yoshimura Full Exhaust System is designed with one thing in mind, Power!
The R-77 consists of a trapezoidal-shaped sleeve, maximizing muffler volume, while offering a sharp silhouette to compliment the bike's styling. The innovative Carbon Fiber end-cap is reminiscent of the R-55, featuring sharp edges for an attractive, eye catching appeal.
Featuring Yoshimura's innovative duplex headers, these headers offer superior mid-range performance with smooth torque and power curves for optimal gains. Yoshimura’s Full-System exhaust kits include a 4-2-1 header design with a single muffler mounted on the right side, minimizing unwanted weight for the performance oriented rider. The full system weighs in at only 13lbs.Features:
- Trapezoidal shape
- Maximized muffler volume
- Innovative carbon or stainless steel cone end cap
- 3 muffler options: stainless, titanium, carbon fiber
- Low-volume insert included
- Complete style with 20-gauge 304L polished stainless steel tapered mid-pipe and header, and spring mounted spigot and flanges (most models unless noted)
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**
- 2009 YZF R1 is a 3/4 system with dual mufflers
- 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R is a 3/4 system.ncludes: R-77 muffler, midpipe, and Yoshimira under-belly muffler
Item # 14500
- SKU #
Mfr. Part #