Ricks Motorsport Electrics Stator
A brand synonymous with electric stators, Ricks Motorsport makes stators for almost every kind of motorcycle and ATV. OEM quality and better, Ricks Motorsport will have your machine putting out the voltage you need year after year.
- Rick’s Motorsport Electrics has been providing stators for over 20 years. They specialize in the motorsport field with a focus on motorcycle stators, ATV and off-road stators, watercraft stators, and snowmobile stators
- They back their stators with a one year warranty from manufacturer
- Stators come with a wire harness and all end connectors for a more tech friendly installation
- Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 '98-99 fits up to serial #00-29083. Please call and speak to a Parts Specialist for more information
- Honda TRX90 93-05 requires a Ricks Motorsports Regulator - Rectifier
- The 04-05 CBR1000's require an upgraded rotor (from 06-07) to prevent a voided warranty
- Some models have a "Hot Shot" as the size, these are high performance, heavy duty Hot Shot versions made with special Mosfet technology that does not get hot
- Item is bike specific, may vary from image
The following models must reuse stock grommet as they are not included.
- Honda CB650/C 79-82
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**