The Infinity Gore Tex Boots from TCX are able to guarantee users maximum protection and the highest levels of performance. TCX has a history of innovations: the Torsion Control System™ patent, used in racing and off road biking and the Metatarsal Control System®, which has for years been an important reference point in the motorcycle sector.
Comfort Fit System (CFS)
Full Grain Leather
- TCX products in the Touring Range are manufactured using techniques that ensure a high quality fit: the Comfort Fit System (“form moulding”), through which the upper is shaped on a mould that reproduces the anatomy of the human foot. The Touring Range is therefore extremely versatile and high quality, with high tech products that can also be used casually and in the city.
- The uppers of the TCX Touring range are made using full grain leather. This is the most valuable part of the leather, which is specially treated and rendered waterproof. The result is an upper in a natural material that gives exceptional performance in terms of protection from atmospheric agents, breathability and fit.
- The application of the Gore-tex membrane offers an optimal combination of breathability and insulation, granting the feet to stay warm and dry, never sweaty even in extreme conditions. The durable waterproof protection stops moisture from seeping in.
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**
- Upper: full grain leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX membrane
- Protections: malleolous protection, shift pad, leather coated shin plate and inner thermo contoured protection
- Color: Black
- Closure: 2 polyurethane adjustable buckles
- Sole: touring sole, oil and petrol resistant with specific grip area
- Sizes: EU 38-48 US 7-13
- CE Certified