Two Brothers Racing V.A.L.E. M-2 Slip-On Exhaust
Forming the backbone of the Two Brothers line-up, the V.A.L.E. M-2 Slip-On offers impressive gains in power and is available for a huge number of fitments. Letting you choose between three different finishes, each M-2 exhaust comes with Two Brother’s V.A.L.E. system which eliminates the need for exhaust springs. And in addition to the clever machining work, the M-2 wakens up each bike with a strong, deep roar. From entry level 250cc sportbikes to full size liter bikes, the M-2 slip-on exhaust is a quick and easy performance upgrade.Features:
- Small, vertical, oval canister (4.85”H x 3.75”W) is available with an aluminum high-polish finish, black carbon fiber (filament wound) or natural titanium matte-grey color
- 2.25” stainless steel, power core
- Packing consists of a first stage (stainless steel wool) and a second stage (high-temperature fiberglass)
- Comes with a billet, anodized, aluminum-inlet endcap
- Teflon coated, die-cast, magnesium-outlet endcap
- M-2 Flange-On style available for various models
Aluminum is a lightweight and strong material used extensively in the aerospace, automotive, and of course, motorcycle industries. Aluminum is a wise choice due to its excellent strength to weight ratio, corrosion resistance, and clean look. We use lightweight thin-wall .060” extruded 6061 aluminum alloy that is heat treated to a T-6 condition for increased strength, durability, hardness, and finish hold. After the aluminum has been heat treated, it is cut to length and given a mirror polished finish. Ounce for ounce, aluminum is the best value of all the M and C series mufflers. As a rule the aluminum mufflers weigh about 8.3oz. more than Titanium or Carbon Fiber mufflers.
Two Brothers has been using Carbon Fiber in motorcycle mufflers since 1992. They are currently the only US Company to exclusively use Filament Wound Carbon Fiber (FWCF) on every carbon fiber muffler they sell. They draw on only the best high temperature resins, and control a proprietary lining system adopted from spacecraft, for additional heat resistance. The FWCF is continuously wound over a precision machined mandrel for a 100% seamless bond. The FWCF tube is then cured in a high temperature autoclave oven for superior strength and heat resistance. These crucial elements meld to form a precision lightweight muffler that will perform as well as it looks.
By weight titanium is one of the world’s strongest readily available metals, making it ideal for the M series mufflers. It is 45% lighter than steel with comparable strength, and twice as strong as aluminum while being only 60% heavier. That’s right, titanium is HEAVIER than aluminum, but since it is twice as strong they are able to use very thin (.024”) material to construct the Titanium muffler. The result is a muffler that is about 8.30z lighter than the M or C series aluminum mufflers. Titanium has become an industry standard for motorcycle mufflers due to its durability, corrosion resistance, light weight, and factory look.**Notes:
- VFR800fi slip-on features the P1 Power Tip, a straight-through sound diffuser that quiets the pipe by 2 to 3 dB while actually adding measurable HP gains at the top of the powerband
- 02-07 Hayabusa Dual Slip-Ons are shorty canisters
- 10-12 Honda VFR1200F fitments are for models without OEM Saddlebags only
**Closeouts are limited to stock on hand**