After reading the reviews by other customers, I ordered a size 4 long. I am quite tall and have great difficulties getting my length and fittings. I usually wear a size 4 and decided to take the risk. The jeans were a perfect fit. The waist had a bit of gap but not that bad. They had slots for CE knee pads, the jeans are thick for maximum protection. I absolutely love them. And quite stylish too. Wish they had more female jeans or different colors to buy.
I try to do again, but I needed to find one jacket that was going to be multipurpose. This fits the bill nicely for me as a casual rider. I love the way the vents keep me cool in warmer weather, and the zip-in liner for cooler days. At 5'3', I find that the Small is a little large in the arms so that the elbow padding doesn't come quite where I want it. But it is there where I need it when I'm riding. I like the way the design makes me look a little slimmer
Ships to Canada! Only retailer I could find that was able to ship AGV riding gear to Canada.
- Heavy leather, feels very tough
- Comfortable (first day I got it I rode in it for a 4 hour trip on a cbr 600rr)
- Perf works! (Even at 90deg at 15mph for an hour on the hwy)
- Fit was as per size chart and leg length was perfect, not too long
-Quick break in
- Front pockets are too narrow. Hard to get things in and out with big hands
- Hip padding doesn't seem to be symmetrical? It's odd but the pockets for them are mounted differently for each side. They are removable which is nice but I like them there since hip is often first point of contact.
I ordered the same size as all my other jeans, and was pleased with the fit. They're long enough for me, which is tough to get right. Be prepared for a higher waist line than your usual street jeans. They're made for riding, so they fit like leathers. The only downside is I've had trouble keeping the knee pads in place. They tend to work loose after a while and need to be reset if you walk in them. I get some chafing around the knees due to the pads, but that happens with all my gear. I'd buy again.